(clockwise from the top)
1. I've seen books in foreign languages but have you ever had your own words converted into another language? Like, say… Korean?! I know, right?! Me neither… until now. That was a bit of a shock when this showed up at my doorstep. Many thanks to my publisher, Rockport Publishing, who nearly six years after my initial book has credited me with two more by having my original manuscript included in a lager compilation, which has now gone international.
2. Inspired Living Omaha magazine did a really cool feature about the things I do off, after and between the clock at RDQLUS. This was a very humbling, fun couple weeks for me.
3. These are my kids—the Tachyon Athletik track & field training group that I help coach and sponsor. This shot was taken at the Razorback High School Indoor Invite—one of the biggest indoor meets of the year. And yes, of course my squad performed beyond admirably, leaving with several top-8 finishers and two top-3 medalist.
4. This is one of the coolest shots of the week; Someone captured San Francisco screenwriter Kim Nunley as she was giving a guest lecture on the importance of structure and storytelling to a new business in Silicon Valley. She obviously has the room captivated and behind her, on what is easily 60-inches of HD glory, sits her RDQLUS'ly crafted brand identity. Yes! That's for the win, and I couldn't be prouder of her. There's no compliment quite like a client proud enough to do just what she's doing here.
5. Be intrigued. This is absolutely massive and I wish I could tell you about it. But I cannot, so stop asking already! (ask about me later… )