(clockwise from upper-right)
1. It's highly important to me that I maintain a connection to the first love (even above design & creative work)—track & field, known globally as the sport of "Athletics." Having long since retired from top-flight competition, I now train other athletes and I'm attempting to qualify for the 2015 World Masters Championships in Lyon, France next year. Do what you love, keep passionate about the things that matter… all work and no play, means you're not a creative at all!
2. Design with a wide-open, free spirit… but execute with unwaveringly deadly precision. That's just RDQLUS!
3. Nothing like a spot of birthday breakfast with "Little Sis RDQLUS" at my favorite brekkies/brunch spot, Over Easy. Thanks to Nick, Karen and the staff for the 5-star treatment and samples of the new fall menu.
4. Obnoxiously lovely, vividly bright kicks on a cloudy day… yeah, that's the ticket!
5. "Mrs. RDQLUS" is the best photobomber in the business. Instead of telling me to get off of my phone as I line up a proper selfie, she bops in just in time to make it better. Respect!
6. To guarantee that an update takes hold without digging around to change your sleep settings, just run the only thing longer than a system update… #fact!