A fellow creative knows how RDQLUS moves and sent a box of that supergood.
Many often ask why I so prominently show the facets of how I move, when my main focus is design & creative work. My only answer is ever that my work is merely a part of my life and I have to stay true to the fuel behind the creativity. My interests and curiosities are what inform my creative direction & strategic work. Well, "Friend of RDQLUS" Jesse Rowell Jr. (PDX by way of BOS) knows my affinity for all things good design, good kicks and good knowledge. So in helping me find some much sought-after pieces, he decided to surprise me with a care package of the utmost quality.
In the box;
- a placard of the Calvin Johnson logo reminiscent of his super toy-driven nickname
- stickers of the logo I designed for the NYC/BOS born, nationally-renowned "Obsessive Sneaker Disorder" crew
- two pair of the new running kicks
- the official coffee-table book of the awesome TEDx Portland mini-conference
- a Nike AirMax pillow (SWEET!)
- a placard with the words "Collaborate," Relentless" and "Strategic" highlighted
Yeah… that a class move from a colleague with a knack for attention to details. Big thanks, JLR3!